The Quality Manager plans, directs, and coordinates quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of parts consistent with established standards. Ensures that quality processes and documents are developed and in compliance with IATF 16949 and customer defined quality standards by performing the following duties personally, or overseeing their completion by other qualified staff.
- 5+ Years related experience
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in related field, or equivalent level of education and/or QMS Experience.
- Previous experience implementing, maintaining and auditing IATF 16949 compliant quality systems.
- Has led multiple successful IATF 16949 certification and re-certification audits.
- Proficient understanding of blue prints, GD&T, Statistical Analysis, and Corrective Actions.
- Equipped to respond to quality related customer concerns, which would include past involvement in handling customer corrective actions in accordance with a defined corrective action methodology (i.e. 5Y, 8D, etc.)
- Highly experienced in the use and application of all AIAG core tools. Including: APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, and PPAP.
- Minitab experience
- ISO/IATF Certified Internal Auditor
- 4+ years experience managing a team