Completes all required in process quality checks and tests along with assisting in the overall production and packaging in order to meet or exceed our customers expectations of a quality product.
This is an off-shift position, so candidates must be able to work either 2nd or 3rd shift. Employees working off-shifts receive an additional premium of $1.00 per hour.
- 2nd Shift: 3:00PM – 11:00PM
- 3rd Shift: 11:00PM – 7:00AM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates CMM to performs lab checks on set-up and production parts, and evaluates corresponding CMM reports to ensure parts are within print specifications.
- Performs floor quality checks on parts in process.
- Complete final audits on finished parts verifying tolerances meet all customer specifications.
- Assists operators and supervisors to verify parts meet the customer defined dimensions and standards.
- Organizes and maintains shop floor quality documents.
- May be required to operate CNC machines to run production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work in noisy and chemical filled areas.
- Strong Blueprint reading skills
- Working knowledge of measuring equipment including CMM, Optical Comparator, Micrometers,
- Calipers, and all other hand held measuring tools.
- Computer Literate using Word & Excel and Quality software
- Knowledge of IATF 16494 principles.
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimension and Tolerance
- Experience with Calibration and Gage R & R
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.